ASL Solutions Deluxe Insulated Dog Palace with Floor Heater
Superior Insulation The Deluxe Dog Palace is a rotationally molded plastic house made from the same material commonly found in outdoor playground products. Each panel is filled with recycled ESP foam for superior insulation. Using a common 100 watt light bulb (no other source of heat) with an outside temperature of 40°F, the insulated Dog Palace remains pleasantly comfortable at 70°F. An average dog's body heat will raise the temperature inside the the Dog Palace 25°F in the winter without the floor heater, meaning that if the outside temperature is 25°F, the Dog Palace temperature is approximately 50°F. Simple to Assemble The Deluxe Dog Palace consists of six panels that connect together and are then held in place with screws. The self-closing door comes assembled to the front-end panel and is specially designed to keep wind at a minimum. The bottom half of the door is removable for initial training if needed. Floor Heater for Extra Warmth This item makes a beautiful addition to your backyard while keeping your dog clean, warm and comfortable. For cooler months, this unit comes with its own floor heater to provide extra warmth. While the floor heater is designed for this Dog Palace, it can be used with other dog houses as well Easy to Maintain Sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through Small St. Bernard), the Deluxe Dog Palace features self-storing window panels that easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open, cross ventilation position without tools. The insulated floor is raised 4" to provide a dry, warm bedding area. The floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze just hose it down and water runs out. Your pet can see out while it rests in comfort thanks to see thru ventilation windows.
- Real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each and every panel Easy pass through, self-closing, well fitted insulated door (not a "flap")
- Self-storing window panes easily reposition from closed to open without tools Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze
- Heater cord portal has a rear exit to keep dogs and owners from tripping over the electrical cord
- Pets can see out while they rest in comfort (see-thru window in front door) Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired)
- Very easy and fast to assemble